The API/CLI user guides explain how
eodag’s features should be used. These tutorials show
eodag can be used to achieve some specific tasks. They are Jupyter Notebook
that can be viewed online, run online thanks to Binder,
or run locally after being downloaded (see how to Run the notebooks locally).
Some tutorials require auxiliary data that can be directly downloaded from Github.
The tutorials almost always involve downloading one ore several EO product(s). These products are usually in the order of 700-900 Mo, make sure you have a decent internet connection if you plan to run the notebooks.
Some tutorials make use of additional softwares (e.g. SNAP) for image processing. These processes can be long, intensive and generate outputs in the order of several Go.
Please make sure that you use the right software version. They are mentioned at the beginning of each tutorial.
- Search for products by tile
- Get Copernicus DEM using EODAG
- ECMWF API plugin for EODAG
- CDS API plugin for EODAG
- Get forecast data from meteoblue using EODAG
- Sentinel-1 processing for ship detection (SNAP)
- Sentinel-2 processing to get a burnt area map (Sen2Cor, SNAP, snappy)