Crunch plugins must inherit the following class and implement
- class eodag.plugins.crunch.base.Crunch(config)[source]#
This table lists all the crunch plugins currently available:
FilterDate cruncher: filter products by date
The signature of each plugin’s
proceed() method is displayed below, it may contain information useful to execute the cruncher:
- FilterDate.proceed(products, **search_params)[source]#
Execute crunch: Filter products between start and end dates.
- FilterLatestIntersect.proceed(products, **search_params)[source]#
Execute crunch: Filter latest products (the ones with a the highest start date) that intersect search extent.
- FilterLatestByName.proceed(product_list, **search_params)[source]#
Execute crunch: Filter Search results to get only the latest product, based on the name of the product
- FilterOverlap.proceed(products, **search_params)[source]#
Execute crunch: Filter products, retaining only those that are overlapping with the search_extent